Don’t Take any chance…
(AMIKACIN 100/250/500mg) Injection
Active against variety of aerobic gram_ve.
- Hacilli including those resistant to Gentamicin.
- Remains active in the oresence of aminoglycoside.
- Inactivating enzyme produced by gram _ve bacilli.
- Bacteraemia & Septicaemia
- Serious infection of L.R.T
- Bone& Joints infections
- CNS(including meningitis)
- Skin & Soft tissue infection
- Intra_abdominal infection
- Burn & post operative infection
- Nosocomional infection
- Mtcibacteriun tuberculosis
- A typical mycobacteria
- Neonatal sepsis (STEP AHEAD THAN OTHER AMTNOGLYCOSTDE)
- As a most Reliable oral treatment